Coping with Coronavirus Fears
Aetna Resources For Living
Helping You Balance Work, Life and
Everything in Between
Aetna Resources For Living
Coping with a Crisis
It’s normal to feel worried about safety when facing an unknown threat like the coronavirus. With the coronavirus in the news everyday, it’s only natural to have some anxiety. This is especially true since so much about the virus is unknown right now. Be kind to yourself and respect your fears. It may help you to remember other stressful situations you’ve been through before, and how you coped. Find Out More
Life in today’s world can be hectic, complicated and stressful. Balancing the demands of your family, job and personal
needs can be tough. Find Out More
During a personal crisis, some people are more capable of bouncing back than others. That’s due to their resilience. Resilience is about more than coping; it’s about confronting crises without being overwhelmed. Resilient people are
better able to handle life’s stressors and adapt to changing situations. You can develop resilience by improving selfesteem,
cultivating a strong system of social support and taking care of their physical and mental health. Find Out More
Youth and Adult Exercise, Fitness and Recreation Activity
We understand the limitations that have been set to protect our health and spread of COVID-19. Below are some helpful links to keep you and your family active, balanced, and healthy.
YOUTH ACTIVITY IDEAS:
GoNoodle - https://www.gonoodle.com/
Numerous activities for youth and adults
Easy & Indoor Activities for your Busy Toddler - https://everydayabovedirt.com/indoor-toddler-activities/
Indoor activities for Toddlers
Worth Writing For - https://www.worthwritingfor.com/indoor-physical-activities-kids/
Indoor Physical Activity for Kids – Ideas and Inspiration
Cosmic Kids – Yoga, Mindfulness, & Relaxation for Kids - https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga
Yoga fun for kids
Physical Activities For Kids: Get Active At Home! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_oIssULEk0
Physical activities kids can do at home
Class FitSugar Family Fun Cardio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5if4cjO5nxo
Family fun cardio workout
ADULT ACTIVITY IDEAS:
Peloton - https://www.onepeloton.com/app
At home and outdoor workout guide, offering free 90-day trial.
Strong by Zumba - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQkaczRlyBjl3UKBH59W3XQ/videos
Free youtube channel for at home classes.
Planet Fitness - https://www.youtube.com/user/planetfitnessnh/videos
Free daily workouts on youtube
YMCA 360, Your Virtual YMCA - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOGt_IpceP_xQhhCMCrut_A/videos
Free Adult yoga and exercise classes
Ekhart Yoga - https://relief.ekhartyoga.com/
Offering 12 free yoga and meditation classes designed to reduce stress during this time
Yoga with Adriene - https://yogawithadriene.com/free-yoga-videos/dedicate-a-30-day-yoga-journey/
30-day online video guide for yoga.
Defining Your Role in Government customer Service - Leaders across local, state and federal government recognize the need to improve customer service across the public sector.
The Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft Word – Microsoft Word, Computer Skills
- 18-minute video on the basic functions and uses of Word, including how to format images so that they can be moved freely around a document and positioned where you want them to be.
- 10-minute video on formatting options in Word, including using page and section breaks, columns, inserting line numbers, and changing margins.
The Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft Excel – Microsoft Excel, Computer Skills
- 22-minute video on the basic functions and uses of Excel, including the anatomy of a spreadsheet, how to enter data, and how to make data look good so it is easier to read and use.
- Nine-minute video on creating quick and simple charts in Excel to show data in understandable ways.
- 10-minute video on creating and accessing data entry forms in Excel.
- Six-minute video on combining information from multiple cells in Excel.
- 20-minute video on the intermediate functions of Excel, including formatting tools such as conditional formatting, how to save time by using the Autofill Handle, the basics of formulas and functions, sorting and filtering, and useful tips such as Freeze Panes.
- Seven-minute video on finding duplicate records and unique data in Excel.
- 12-minute video on using the VLOOKUP function in Excel. VLOOKUP can help you pull specific information from a spreadsheet based upon a piece of information that you know, for example a part number, title, name, etc.
- 13-minute video on creating pivot tables in Excel and using them to draw out the information you want to see.
The Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft PowerPoint – Microsoft PowerPoint, Computer Skills
- 23-minute video on the basic functions and uses of PowerPoint, including how to choose a design theme, add text and pictures to a slide, adding new slides, and animating items.
CRASH COURSE BUSINESS - SOFT SKILLS
The Secret to Business Writing: Crash Course Business - Soft Skills #3 - Business Writing
- 12-minute video on the basics of business writing, including common mistakes to avoid, knowing your audience, and writing with purpose and persuasion.
- 11-minute video on how to sharpen public speaking skills, including the S.U.C.C.E.S method, using active listening to understand an audience’s questions and ideas, and practicing to foster good habits.
- 11-minute video on setting ambitious S.M.A.R.T. goals and how to achieve them with realistic metrics
- 11-minute video on developing time management skills, including prioritizing, delegating tasks, and producing high quality work over high quantity work.